The main thrust of the Human Resources function is to foster individual development, career development and thereby organizational development. We believe measuring performance is the key to success. A Performance Management System driven by the company helps us focus on the important task and hit our targets. We interview experienced professionals and also freshers continuously across locations in order to seek top talent – to drive growth of our organization. We believe in developing a motivating work culture that encourages responsibility and to work in team. We focus on success of every individual by ensuring meaningful jobs that allow our employees to make a difference. “Our mission is to guide companies through the process of strategic change. We support strategic and tactical corporate responses to the challenges and opportunities posed by globalization, technology and competition”. We take forward our core values and respect for diversity with the hope to become an employer of choice.
– Strong working knowledge of Java (Threads, Collections, Strings, Exception handling) for Android Application development
– Strong experience/knowledge of the Android SDK.
– Should have Kotlin basics hands-on with the ability to write code in Kotlin/Java.
– Strong proficiency in using Gradle / Jenkins / Git / Jira / Confluence.
– Strong working knowledge of Android Unit Testing and Automated testing.
– Working knowledge on Latest components Jetpack/Bundle/OS-specific updates
– Experience in working projects on agile methodology.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies Working knowledge on RX Java/Android, Lambda Expressions, Dependency Injection & libraries, Data binding and Live Data
– Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Experience: 2 years
– No. of Openings : 4
– Job Location: Noida
– Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
– Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
– Generating leads through Email Marketing, Web Research and Social Campaigns
– Data Search and Scrapping on Web
– Writing Articles, Post and Blogs
– Promotion on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
– Building email campaigns, database selection, presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
– Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
– List segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
We are urgently looking for Sales Executive, to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals with proven written and verbal communication skills.
– Conduct market research to identify sales possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
– Actively explore new sales opportunities (sales lead) through all possible channels.
– Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
– Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
– Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
– Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
– Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive with the following skill sets.
– Must have Software, Mobile and Web-based Project handling skills which include understanding and analyzing client’s requirements, preparing project proposals by analyzing RFPs with assistance from the technical team.
– Must be capable of generation of leads and Online bidding on portals like FREELANCE, GURU, UP WORK, etc.
– Must have good experience in preparing a business proposal.
– Proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow-ups, Requirement Gathering.
– Prepare Marketing collateral – Presentations, Brochures, Emails for marketing campaigns and case studies in Mobile and Web Development Domain (Techno-commercial analysis of website requirement and application requirement).
– Research and build relationships with new clients, Plan approaches and pitches.
– Work with the team to develop proposals as per the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
– Extensive Expertise in IT project documentation such as BRD, FRD, SRS, User Manuals, etc.
– Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
– Ability to comprehend business requirements from internal/external clients.
– Experience in creating functional design documents, business specifications, and test cases.
– Good understanding of business/process flows. Experience of SDLC flow.
– Basic level understanding of Database too.
– Commitment to excellence, work to provide the best customer experience, Excellent Presentation, and customer service skills.
– Ability to think outside the box, the ability to identify the risks from the business design.
– Effective in collaboration, time management, and team skills
– Ensure high productivity and capacity utilization of the team.