Our Front end development services deals with those parts of your website that a user interacts with. Today, technology is available to bring some of your business logic from the server level to browser level making it much easier to build web application that seems near real-time and does not need to refresh.
Here is what we do for you:
- Architecture and Design: Design your application to meet the exact requirements of your web development project.
- Performance Tuning: Optimize and implement best practices that improve your web development performance efforts.
- User Interface and User Experience: Utilize widget development and application best practices to optimize your web development project.
- Custom Development: Custom development, version migration and cross-browser verification and many more applications.
The Front-end Development practice incorporates UI design, user experience (UX) design and development activities into every stage of the application development life cycle, ensuring that end-user needs are central to the entire application development process..End-to-end user experience design and user interface engineering services
- User experience consulting services
- User experience refresh service
- UX Strategy development
- Product conceptualization
- Mockups & Prototypes
- Usability assessment and improvements
- Usability Testing & analysis Services
- User experience special services – next-gen user experience
We start with analyzing client business goals and target user groups; We study how users will interact with the website or web application in great detail and document user behavior scenarios;
We integrate usability testing on each stage of development to avoid vital mistakes that can slow down front end development process
A very important and largely unique component of many engagements is a “Clickable Prototype” An implementation of much of the foreseen screens with transitions but without the underlying technical implementation. In our experience when people see the user flow, interactions and how pages are transformed they are much more likely to understand and provide constructive feedback on the product. The prototype also acts as a proof of concept that the technology stack chosen is capable of meeting the technical and business objectives. For more Details Speak With Us....